- You have a demand for transfer-, progressive-, insertion- and/or multi-staged tool.
- The strength of the metal sheets needed is 0.3 to 5 mm.
- The requirements of your tooling equipment ranges between 60 – 400 strokes per minute.
- You need a high repeat accuracy tolerance of ± 3 – 5 μm.
To achieve a continious process reliability during stamping, we are integrating scrubbing processes, active temperature regulation and drizzel pheripherals into the tools. With that we avoid to receive tinsel and/or chips in our stations during shaping and embossment.The design of the tool for servo presses will be adjusted to the need of the servo technology.
Special tool technology to reach 70 – 80% flush-cut share at the stamped parts. If needed, tool changing systems through plug-in technology which facilitates the service and maintanance. Sensor technology and actuating elements to observe processes during stamping. Consideration of tribology during tool execution. Holistic approach of the stamping system.
- Tool design on servo presses with simulation possibilities to optimize the process for the motion curve (relative curves)
- Sizes of tools up to 3 m possible (in house production)
- Constructions of tools under consideration of equipment parameters
- Teamwork with stamping companies
- Sensor technology and actuating elements to observe processes during stamping
- Consideration of tribology during tool execution
- Holistic approach of the stamping system.
- Transfer tools with complex transfer tracks and grasper (in house effort)
- Tool execution in dependence of the future tool
- Implementation of the simulation of the tool technology
- Manufacturing of pilot parts
- Short response time to execute component tests with prototypes at an earlier stage at the customer site
- Test-bed parts for clutch test benches